Saturday, June 7, 2014

100 happy days challenge

I seek to get back to the normal, quirky me.... Although introvert, but happy like always.

But then one of the makers of my ultimate happiness, my dad (God bless his soul!), passed away, I lost control, lost passion and lost interest in so many things.

I was told not to rush my recovery. Problem is, whenever I break down, it takes me longer to get up from my downfall....

So I need to work double time.

I was browsing the net and bumped into this link. http://100happydays.com/ .

It says:

"We live in times when super-busy schedules have become something to boast about. While the speed of life increases, there is less and less time to enjoy the moment that you are in. The ability to appreciate the moment, the environment and yourself in it, isthe base for the bridge towards long term happiness of any human being.           
71% of people tried to complete this challenge, but failed quoting lack of time as the main reason.These people simpy did not have time to be happy. Do you?"
 
 
Seriously? NORMAL people find being happy a challenge? I mean, I'm not happy as of the moment for a reason. So I'm excused! :-p
 
Anyway, here's how it works:
 
"every day submit a picture of what made you happy!
It can be anything from a meet-up with a friend to a very tasty cake in the nearby coffee place, from a feeling of being at home after a hard day to a favor you didto a stranger.

#100happyday challenge is for you - not for anyone else.
It is not a happiness competition or a showing off contest. If you try to please / make others jealous via your pictures - you lose without even starting. Same goes for cheating.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment